§ 1 Introduction
1. These Rules (hereinafter: ‘Rules’) constitute the rules mentioned in Article 8 (1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (consolidated text J.o L. of 2017, item 1219 as amended).
2. These Rules determine the rules of use of the IN POLAND Website defined below, in particular the rules of use of the services defined below.
3. These Rules are available free-of-charge on the website at: www.kkg.pl/inpoland and may be accessed by any User in the form allowing for its fixing, storing, and retrieving each time.
§ 2 Definitions
The capitalised terms used in the Rules shall have the following meaning:
Law Firm – „Kubas Kos Gałkowski – Adwokaci sp.p.” sp.k. with its registered office in Krakow, ul. Rakowicka 7, 31-511 Krakow, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the Regional Court for Krakow – Sródmieście in Krakow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the NCR no. KRS 0000368063, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
IN POLAND Website – the website located at the following address: www.kkg.pl/inpoland;
User – an entity that is a natural person, legal person, or an organisational unit without legal personality using the Internet and the IN POLAND Website;
Service recipient – a User who uses the Service;
Service – each of the services provided by the Law Firm by electronic means via the IN POLAND Website, defined in sec. 5 hereof;
Newsletter (IN POLAND Newsletter) – the information selected by the Law Firm, regarding the legal regulations (changes in law in particular) and events related to the Law Firm, sent in the form of an email message.
§ 3 Terms and Conditions for Provision of Services
1. The provision of Services by the Law Firm is free of charge.
2. The provision of Services shall be performed according to the rules described herein.
3. The Law Firm shall have the right to cease to provide the Services at any time, temporarily suspend the provision of Services, or change (in particular limit) the scope of the Services or the manner in which they are provided.
4. The Law Firm shall not be liable for defective work of the Services due to causes non-attributable to the Law Firm, including technical causes (e.g. tele-information system interference).
§ 4 Prohibited Activities
The User shall be prohibited:
a) To post content on the IN POLAND Website or introduce into the tele-information systems used by the Law Firm which:
– violates the unconditionally applicable provisions of law, good practice, or infringe upon any third party rights;
– is capable of causing interferences with the operation of the IN POLAND Website of its tele-information systems (including as a result of their overload); in particular, using or introducing any software capable of or adversely affecting the operation of the IN POLAND Website or the tele-information systems used thereby;
b) Providing false, misleading, or outdated information or data (including the User or third parties’ personal data);
c) Copying and fixing the content posted on the IN POLAND Website, in the Newsletter, and in the Law Firm’s other materials used at provision of Services;
d) Disseminating untrue information regarding the content posted on the IN POLAND Website, Newsletter, and in the Law Firm’s other materials used at provision of Services.
§ 5 Types of Services
In compliance with the Terms and Conditions determined in these Rules, the Law Firm provides the following services:
a) Sending the Newsletter;
b) Downloading the articles as a PDF files;
c) Search engine.
§ 6 Newsletter
1. In order to receive the Newsletter, it is necessary to:
a) Click the ‘KEEP ME UPDATED’ section on the IN POLAND Website;
b) Enter the email account address, to which the Newsletter is to be sent;
c) Click the ‘Sign up’ button;
d) Activate the Newsletter by clicking on the link found in the email, which will be sent to the address indicated under point b) above.
2. Activating the Newsletter shall be equivalent to:
a) acceptance of the provisions of the Rules;
b) expressing consent for the processing of personal data in compliance with the Rules for the processing of personal data by Kubas Kos Gałkowski.
3. The Newsletter shall be sent to the email address provided upon subscription to the Newsletter.
4. The frequency of Newsletter and its content shall be at the Law Firm’s exclusive discretion.
5. The Service Recipient may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by using the unsubscribe link included in the messages sent by the Law Firm within the Newsletter.
6. No information included in the Newsletter should be treated as an offer in the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code or as legal advice.
7. The processing by the Law Firm of personal data in relation to the Newsletter service is indicated in the Rules for the processing of personal data by Kubas Kos Gałkowski document.
§ 7 Technical Requirements
In order to correctly use the Service, it is necessary to possess (depending on the type of the Service):
b) Software allowing the opening of pdf. Files.
§ 8 Complaints
1. In the event of the incorrect operation of the Service, the Service Recipient shall have the right to lodge a complaint by sending a message to the following email address: email@example.com.
2. The complaint shall contain a description of the emergent issue and the Service Recipient’s email address enabling the Law Firm to reply to the Service Recipient’s complaint. The Law Firm may request the Service Recipient to provide additional information necessary to process the complaint.
3. The Law Firm shall reply to the complaint within 14 days as of the date on which it obtains full information regarding the problem as indicated in point 2 above.
§ 9 Changes to the Rules
1. The Law Firm hereby reserves the right to change and amend these Rules at any time.
2. Changes to the contents hereof shall become effective at the moment the modified version of the Rules is posted on the IN POLAND Website unless the Law Firm posts on the website a communication indicating the date on which the change to the Rules shall become effective.
§ 10 Final Provisions
1. These Rules shall be governed by the Polish law.
2. Polish law shall apply in the scope unregulated hereunder.