- The International Comparative Legal Guide
We support business owners in negotiations, the preparation of documentation on restructuring agreements, bankruptcy proceedings with their participation (as the debtor or creditor) as well as at stages prior to the declaration of bankruptcy – ensuring that our clients take the right steps.
We possess a wealth of experience in the preparation and execution of restructuring processes, which we have gained by effectively advising entrepreneurs in difficult financial situations – usually brought about not through their own fault. This enables us to help our clients fulfil their plans while providing the management with maximum security. Our Partners Rafał Kos, attorney-at-law, and Dominik Gałkowski, attorney-at-law, participated in the works of the Minister of Justice’s team for the amendment of the Bankruptcy and Rehabilitation Law which prepared recommendations in terms of specific changes in the Bankruptcy and Rehabilitation Law in Poland: legislative, IT, and institutional solutions.
- planning and consultancy services in the area of transformation, merger, division and liquidation
- restructuring processes with the use of procedures on increasing or lowering capital
- consultancy services and client representation within the framework of bankruptcy and rehabilitation proceedings conducted with their participation
- provision of consultancy services to commercial law company bodies on planning and carrying out restructuring processes, with a particular emphasis on securing the interests of the management
- negotiation strategies and client representation in negotiations with creditors in ‘out-of-court’ settlements