“Liability for Debt in Business – How to Avoid Grave Errors?” Training
26 March 2019
On 26 March Grzegorz Pobożniak, attorney-at-law, and Wojciech Wandzel, attorney-at-law, together with Karol Tatara, attorney-at-law at Tatara & Partners Restructuring & Insolvency Law Firm conducted a training workshops entitled “Liability for Debt in Business – How to Avoid Grave Errors?”.
The training included such topics as:
- the issue of debt recovery from individuals running sole proprietorships, partners of civil partnerships and commercial partnerships,
- the issue of debt recovery in the case of single or multiple debts,
- limitation of liability for debt,
- consequences for private assets in the case of bankruptcy,
- liability of management board for mismanagement,
- liability for spouse’s debt,
- legal possibilities for limiting liability and indication of basic errors.